Join our growing list of financial supporters. Every gift helps, and using PayPal is easy! Here is how your gift promotes social equity:
- $100 provides a Pardon Hub Resource Kit to a community organization.
- $200 sponsors a client in getting all non-conviction data expunged, or erased, from their criminal record.
- $350 sponsors a two-hour community education program on pardons and how to apply for them.
- $500 pays for a lawyer to review and help a client improve their pardon application, significantly increasing the probability that client will be granted a public hearing in Harrisburg for their pardon.
- $1,000 makes you one of our major funders and you name gets listed on our Funders & Partners page.
- $2,500 sponsors a Criminal Records Expungement Project (C-REP) community education session and intake clinic in a low income, high arrest neighborhood of your choosing.
Independent auditors have confirmed that 91 cents of every dollar goes directly to program services, so you know that your contribution will be well-spent. Plus, all contributions to PLSE are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
There are lots of ways to contribute:
- When you give to United Way, designate us for part of your gift (Donor Choice #54185)
- Send us a check in the mail to: Philadelphia Lawyers for Social Equity, ATTN: Katherine Zuk, 1501 Cherry Street, Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Use the button below to make a gift with your credit card via PayPal