Training, Clinic & Event Schedule
Featured Event: Join us for “An Evening of Justice, Food and Art” on November 16, 2023 from 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. at The Lucy by Cescaphe. This first of its kind fundraiser for PLSE is a chance to raise much needed funds for our work, and celebrate well known and upcoming artists, where passion and purpose unite to drive positive change in our community. World-renowned artist, Valentino Dixon, will join us for this special evening and auctioning off one of his incredible works of art, with a portion of the proceeds benefiting PLSE. Spend the evening with us supporting local artists from Mural Arts Philadelphia and critical social justice work in our community. Register now
Visit Our Video Library!
We have five kinds of videos—all short—that you can watch any day, any time:
- General Info – General information regarding criminal records, expungements and pardons.
- People Change – how people have turned their lives around and deserve a second chance
- Your Rights – shorts talks on topics you might be interested in
- The Pardon Process – coaching from people who have been through it
- The Pardon Application – tips from lawyers who volunteer for us on how to do the best job you can filling out the pardon application
“Know Your Rights” Talks
We have added several videos to our Video Library page, and we bet we’ve answered your question. But we will soon start hosting a “live” talk at least twice each month, when we’ll answer your questions on things like:
- What to do when employers, landlords, credit agencies or banks use your criminal records against you,
- How to get rid of your criminal records,
- Your right to vote and how to register, and
- What goes on with pardons and expungements.
The first Know Your Rights talk took place August 11th. Stay tuned — the next talk will be announced soon! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about these talks.
PLSE is continuing to file expungements on behalf of our clients. Although hearings are delayed because of COVID, we are still accepting new clients for expungement! If you have a criminal record in Philadelphia County that you’d like to have cleaned up, click here to start the process.GET STARTED
PLSE is now screening clients for pardon services, and offering free legal advice to interested clients! So if you have been convicted of a crime in Pennsylvania, click here to start the process.GET STARTED