General Pardons

For people not yet 70 years old, the only way to get a conviction erased from your record is by a pardon from the Governor – and thanks to reforms championed by PLSE, YOU could have better than a 50-50 chance of getting one if you’ve turned your life around! PLSE’s Pardon Project provides free information, advice and representation to qualifying individuals, and is creating a network of “Pardon Hubs” throughout Philadelphia where you can get information and help. And on this website, you can watch videos from people who have gone through the process.